What type of personalization does Mike’s Factory provide?
A: For all our products, except where is stated otherwise, we offer free* personalization by laser engraving your desired name, initials or short text.
*Standard laser engraving is made of names, names initials or short text (limited) on the chosen font with a maximum height of 10 mm. The standard position of the engraving is outside, if not stated by the customer (in order notes) or if we consider the desired area to be engraved as not suitable for the chosen graphic we will make it on the standard position but not before contacting the customer for details.
How do I request for my product to be engraved?
In each product page you will find custom fields that are required if you wish for your product/s to be laser engraved. Please follow the steps below!
- Check if your product is in stock.
- Select if you want personalisation. (if no option is selected then it means NO)
- In the photos gallery you will find a compilation with our 4 fonts available for engraving.
- Insert your name, initials or text (limited to 30 characters or/and space available on product)
- Choose font type ( 4 standard free for commercial use fonts available – see links below for simulation of desired text)
- Add your product to cart.
Simulations for your personal text on desired font can be made here:
If you are NOT sure about the options selected or have a special engraving request* please note in the Order Notes field at checkout details about the situation or any questions you have.
*We can engrave your custom-made logos or personal graphic (max: 4 x 4 cm, 3 x 5 cm, 2 x 6 cm, 1 x 7 cm). You can send us your art at email@example.com ONLY in PNG format, black graphic on clean white background mandatory!
Do I lose the product’s warranty if we personalize it by laser engraving?
No, your warranty is NOT affected by using this free option, however, it is NOT possible to return a product that was personalized by laser engraving for reasons like: “I don’t like it” “I didn’t read the description” “I wish to change the engraving” etc..